Monday, February 1, 2016

Important info for my students

1. I've added the March workshops at Vonder Haar to my website, so you can sign up for them in advance. They are:

3/5 contemporary ballet
3/12 pique and lame duck turns
3/19 pointe/variation
3/26 pas de chat & grand assemble

All Saturday workshops are at Vonder Haar in La Canada from 11:30AM-12:30PM and are limited to 12 students with a minimum of 4. The cost is $17. You can sign up in advance for all of my workshops being offered at both Dance Arts Academy and at Vonder Haar Center at my website here.

2. As of March 1st, the price of a technique class will be $16. A 5-class card will be $75 and a 10-class card will be $140. Note: my class cards do not expire so if you'd like, you can purchase a card at the current price even if you do not need it yet.

  Happy dancing~

No comments: