Monday, April 20, 2015

Pirouette workshops!!

My life is not ALL about zombies! In fact, I very much enjoy teaching and hanging around the living, especially those who love to learn.

Upcoming Pirouette Workshops!

It's been 3 years since I've done a workshop for pirouettes but I love them. This time I will be doing 2 workshops, one for Beginners and one for Advanced.


Beginner Pirouette Workshop: Thursday, April 30th, 8-9PM
In this workshop, students will learn how to start, maintain and complete a single en dehors turn. We will focus on spotting, holding arms and retire, momentum, and balance.


Advanced Pirouette Workshop: Thursday, May 14th, 8-9PM
In this workshop, students will work on multiple en dehors turns. This will be more of a diagnostic class where I get to look at individual students and address their problems.

Each class is $16 and each is limited to 10 students, with a minimum of 5 students. If you are interested, please go to my website and sign-up: www.LeighPurtillBallet.com. The link is at the top of the page, in the center. Click the level you want and then go to the PayPal link directly below that. If the minimum is not met, your money will be refunded.

The workshops will be held in Studio D at
Dance Arts Academy
731 South La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles 90036

No comments: