Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Important information for my students about my move

Hello beautiful dancers!

As many of you know, I am moving my Monday and Wednesday evening and Saturday morning classes from Le Studio in Pasadena to Vonder Haar Center for Performing Arts in La Canada. As of Monday, October 13, I will be renting space there as I do at Dance Arts Academy. My schedule at both locations will remain the same with two minor exceptions. See my calendar at the bottom of this page for specific class times.

I'm very excited Leigh Purtill Ballet (that's me!) will be at both of these amazing studios and I'm thrilled it will open up more opportunities for performances for my students. More on that to come!

A few important changes to note:

1. Class cards - Leigh Purtill Ballet class cards can be used at both locations. You can buy them online here through PayPal or at class. Cards are payable by credit card, cash or check no matter where you buy them. A single class is $15. 5 classes are $70. 10 classes are $130. A 30 minute pointe class is $10. Class cards are nonrefundable but they do not expire.

2. Please do your very best to arrive a few minutes early to sign in with me, pay for class, etc. at both locations. The studio owners have requested that all renters be diligent about starting and finishing on time, which means allowing time for switching classes and for wrapping up. I will be starting as on time as I can and finishing a few minutes before the class period is up in order to be considerate of other renters.

3. If you arrive late, please sign in between barre and center so that I may finish on time and get to the next class I have to teach. I will be a PIA reminding you all of this (sorry in advance!) but it will mean you all get the most class time possible.

4. Two simple but important rules at Vonder Haar:
 - no street shoes in the studio
 - no food or drink other than water in the studio

Please help me by following these rules (or don't be surprised if I ask you to leave your shoes and coffee outside!). The floors are beautiful hardwood and anything other than water will damage them.

Thank you in advance!

The locations for both Dance Arts Academy and Vonder Haar Center are listed on the left side of this page. The phone numbers are the front desks of the studios. They can give you information about their studios, parking, etc. but for questions about my classes specifically, you can email me at LeighBalletLA at gmail dot com. Or you can call me directly at 323-640-6804. That's Leigh Purtill Ballet (that's me!).

If you have any questions at all, please ask!


No comments: